1. What’s your name and how long have you been beading for?
Megan, 2 months.
2. How did you get into beading?
By working at Artbeads.com
3. What got you hooked on beading?
I am very picky with the Jewelry I wear. This way, I can take what I like from
other designs, and make my own unique pieces.
4. What do you enjoy the most about beading?
Its something you can do alone or with friends.
5. What is your favorite thing to make when beading?
Earrings! They are fast and easy…usually.
6. Do you have a favorite type of material to work with?
Half-hard sterling silver wire.
7. What was the first piece you made?
8. What are you currently working on?
A pair of earrings for a friend.
9. How would you describe beading to someone who was
It’s something that takes patience, but its only as complicated as you make it.
10. Where do you find the inspiration for the pieces you make?
Most of the time its from other pieces I see.
11. What do you find to be the most challenging part about
I don’t consider myself a very artistic or creative person, so sometimes it’s
hard to find inspiration.
Are you a new beader and would like to submit your responses to the above questions? Send us an email with your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.