It has already been over a month since we were in Tucson and it feels like it was just a week ago! The end of the Road to Tucson Sweepstakes is fast approaching and all entries MUST be in by Wednesday, March 16, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific Time. The Grand Prize winner will win a trip for two to the 2012 Gem and Mineral Show that includes airfare, hotel accommodations, transportation and a beading class! I think Tucson experience is something you will never forget.
Here are some more pictures I took this year as well as some of the things you will see and do.
1. Take classes with famous and talented instructors.
2. See amazing jewelry designs from the world’s best jewelry artists.
3. See endless gemstones and fossils. Most are bigger than you would imagine!
5. Find the latest and hottest new products and trends in beads and jewelry.
6. You never know who you’re going to meet!
I met up with Libbey from Fire Designs about what inspires her. She said fashion trends, color and her customers inspire her! She has a great eye for color with fun bright colors that add a little more to your designs.
We want to share the experience with you! Get your entry in to the Road to Tucson Sweepstakes by 11:59PM Pacific Time on Wednesday, March 16, 2011. Tell all of your friends and family to enter, maybe they will bring you! We will choose the winner on March 17, be sure to check your email to see if you won.