It’s time for a fun Instagram challenge to get your creativity flowing! With Valentine’s Day quickly approaching, we thought it would be a great time to get in the sweet spirit. Join us over on Instagram starting Monday, January 28th for a week-long challenge and share posts for each day’s theme (and make sure you’re following us so you can see what we share). You can share jewelry, beads from your stash, crafts, or something that inspires your work. There are no rules, so get as creative as you like! Just use the hashtag #ArtbeadsValentinesChallenge with each post. Take a look below at the themes we’ve chosen for each day of the challenge and learn how you can win some lovely Valentine’s Day beads just by participating!
- 1/28: Hearts – When you think of Valentine’s Day, you think of hearts. Make sure to share some jewelry made with hearts or your favorite heart-shaped components.
- 1/29: Swarovski – Swarovski crystal is the perfect gift for anyone on Valentine’s Day. Share your sparkliest Swarovski creations today.
- 1/30: Pink – pink is such a sweet color, especially for Valentine’s Day! Share your pink jewelry, beads, or something else creative.
- 1/31: Chocolate – What’s a better gift for Valentine’s Day than chocolate? It also makes for excellent jewelry inspiration!
- 2/1: Red – This color is a classic Valentine’s Day hue, so share your lovely red jewelry and beads today. Today is also National Wear Red Day, so don’t be afraid to post a selfie in your red jewelry.
- 2/2: Flowers – get inspired by the beauty of a romantic bouquet with your flower-themed beads and jewelry today.
- 2/3: Night Out Jewelry – Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to spend a night out. Share the beads and jewelry you’ll be wearing for a night on the town.
We hope to see your posts for the #ArtbeadsValentinesChallenge starting January 28th. We’ll be sharing some of your posts on our Instagram Stories throughout the challenge. As an added bonus, we’re giving away a prize of Valentine’s Day beads to one random lucky winner who participates in the challenge (Artbeads Official Contest Rules apply). Cynthia has chosen beads related to each day’s theme to give away, so make sure to follow along to see what she’s added to the prize each day!