On the first day of Christmas, Artbeads gave to me…a 12 Days of Christmas Challenge! It’s always exciting waiting for Christmas to arrive and taking part in holiday activities. One of our favorite Christmas traditions is making jewelry and crafts. To get you excited to make this holiday season, we’re counting down to Christmas with a 12 Days of Christmas Challenge!
Starting December 14th, we’re giving you prompts each day to challenge yourself to create. Join us on Instagram and our private Facebook Group for #SeriousArtbeaders to take part and share posts for each day’s theme (make sure you join the group and follow us on Instagram so you can see what others share). You can share jewelry, beads from your stash, the crafts that you’re working on – whatever inspires you to create! There are no rules, so get as creative as you like. Just use the hashtag #ArtbeadsChristmas with each post. You could even win a few of Cynthia’s favorite things just by participating. Read on to see the prompts we’ve chosen for each day and to learn more about our giveaway.
- 12/14: Necklaces – Share your festive necklaces for the season.
- 12/15: Wear Your Pearls Day! – It’s National Wear Your Pearls Day, so take a selfie with some handmade pearl jewelry.
- 12/16: Mele Kalikimaka – What’s your dream beading destination?
- 12/17: Gemstones – Do you have a favorite gemstone? Maybe some gemstone jewelry you’ve made? Share it today.
- 12/18: Fave Holiday Treat – Christmas treats are the perfect fuel for beading. Share your favorites today.
- 12/19: Earrings – Earrings are the perfect way to dress up any holiday look. Share the earrings you’ve made today.
- 12/20: Ugly Christmas Sweater Day! – Share the ugly Christmas sweaters you’ve DIYed or the jewelry you wear with your festive sweaters.
- 12/21: Holiday Beading Must-Haves – what’s on your Christmas wish list this season? Or, what are the jewelry-making essentials you can’t live without right now?
- 12/22: Christmas Ornaments – Have you made your own Christmas ornaments? Share them today!
- 12/23: Bracelets – Beautiful bracelets are the perfect accessory this season. Share the ones you’ve made.
- 12/24: Red and Green – Let’s see those red and green beads and jewelry today.
- 12/25: Merry Christmas! Share whatever makes you feel festive.
Win Cynthia’s Favorite Things!
We hope to see your posts for the challenge starting Saturday, December 14th. We’ll be sharing some of your posts on our Instagram Stories and on our Facebook page through the challenge. As an added bonus, Cynthia’s chosen some of her favorite beading supplies to give away. One lucky winner will receive beautiful beads, pendants, and even a holiday treat that Cynthia loves. Keep watching on Instagram and our Facebook group to see more of what she chose and why. We’ll pick a random lucky winner on Monday, December 30th, 2019 (Artbeads Official Contest Rules apply).
Are you ready to count down to Christmas in style? Let us know if you’re participating in the challenge in the comments below so we can look out for your posts.