How is your new year going? Are you accomplishing all of the goals you set for yourself? Are you making more jewelry? If you need help getting organized and inspired this year, we’re offering free printable calendars for 2020. We have both a year-at-a-glance calendar and a monthly calendar featuring a favorite jewelry-making technique for each month.Ā
The 2020 year-at-a-glance calendar is perfect for your beading or work space. Pin it up on your bulletin board and you can quickly look at upcoming dates and circle important ones. You can also use it to keep track of birthdays. Click the image above or click here to download.
The monthly calendar for 2020 is a beautiful way to plan out your goals and projects in more detail. Print these pages out and keep them in your planner or add them to your beading desk to make sure you always stay on track with your jewelry-making projects. We’ve even highlighted a new technique and project from our Design Studio each month to get you inspired to create. These designs are available in our Design Studio with FREE instructions and a supplies list. Click the image above or click here to download the monthly calendar. Here are links to the free instructions for each of the projects featured in the monthly calendar (you can also type the design names into the search box at Artbeads.com):
- January: Frosted Lane Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- February: Silver Mist Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- March: Selene Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- April: Cottage Clematis Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- May: Peach Blossom Ring – CLICK HERE
- June: Rainbow Ombre Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- July: Honeycomb Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- August: Blackberry Trail Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- September: Sunset Chevrons Earrings – CLICK HERE
- October: Sunset Harvest Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- November: Rainbow Mountains Bracelet – CLICK HERE
- December: Snow Drop Bracelet – CLICK HERE
We hope you enjoy these printable calendars! If you want to show off how you’re using these calendars throughout the year, share with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our private Facebook Group for Serious Artbeaders. Remember to tag us @artbeads and use the hashtags #artbeads and #seriousartbeader. Have fun planning out your year of creativity!