Free 2020 Calendar – Designer Downloads

How is your new year going? Are you accomplishing all of the goals you set for yourself? Are you making more jewelry? If you need help getting organized and inspired this year, we’re offering free printable calendars for 2020. We have both a year-at-a-glance calendar and a monthly calendar featuring a favorite jewelry-making technique for each month.

year-at-a-glance calendar

The 2020 year-at-a-glance calendar is perfect for your beading or work space. Pin it up on your bulletin board and you can quickly look at upcoming dates and circle important ones. You can also use it to keep track of birthdays. Click the image above or click here to download.

2020 Monthly Calendar

The monthly calendar for 2020 is a beautiful way to plan out your goals and projects in more detail. Print these pages out and keep them in your planner or add them to your beading desk to make sure you always stay on track with your jewelry-making projects. We’ve even highlighted a new technique and project from our Design Studio each month to get you inspired to create. These designs are available in our Design Studio with FREE instructions and a supplies list. Click the image above or click here to download the monthly calendar. Here are links to the free instructions for each of the projects featured in the monthly calendar (you can also type the design names into the search box at Artbeads.com):

Free 2020 Calendars

We hope you enjoy these printable calendars! If you want to show off how you’re using these calendars throughout the year, share with us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or our private Facebook Group for Serious Artbeaders. Remember to tag us @artbeads and use the hashtags #artbeads and #seriousartbeader. Have fun planning out your year of creativity!

Tags: , , ,
Previous Post Next Post

Comments

• Cindy Zdrill
    • January 21, 2020

Thank you for the pretty calendar.
    Functional and inspiring. Love it
    Cindy

• Susan Picken
    • January 21, 2020

I love your Calendar! Enjoying several months of projects that I’ve already made! I’ll put the others on my list !
    Thanks for the printable version!
    Susan

• Gigi
    • January 22, 2020

Thanks for sharing the calendars. Just printed mine.
    Love you gals.

1. Reply

Were you going to also have directions for each monthly project as shown?
    I love the way the calendar prints out and hoped to add project directions to it.

• Debbie P
      • January 25, 2020

They are on-line now. Just search by project name. 😊

1. Reply

Hi, Christine! Debbie is right. The projects are on our website, Artbeads.com. Just search them by project name (For instance, Frosted Lane for January) and you should find free instructions in our Design Studio.

• Shelli Toms
    • January 25, 2020

Thank you for the calendars. Love all the patterns and inspirations of the month. =)

• vanetta paquin
    • January 25, 2020

I’m so disappointed! The calendar will not download for me. Is there a special reason ?

• Debbie
      • January 25, 2020

You need to click on the “click here to download”. The big download now seems like the place to click but it isn’t. Try again and I think it will work. 😊

• vanetta paquin
        • January 26, 2020

Yes! It worked! Thank you, Debbie! I love it!

1. Reply

Aha! Thank you Debbie for finding that mistake. I have fixed the link on the Download Now button.

1. Reply

Hi Vanetta. Can you explain the issue you are having in more detail? The download is working on our end, so we would love to help you out. Try copying and pasting this link in your browser: https://cms.artbeads.com/docs/default-source/guide-documents-library/2020-monthly-calendar–letter.pdf?sfvrsn=2

• Debbie P
    • January 25, 2020

Love this! I shrunk the pages and made it a miniature monthly calendar for our camper. Not much room so small is good! Also printed the patterns and hope to stitch along each month. I love Artbeads!

2. Reply

Help please! I have downloaded the annual page for the 2020 calendar, as well as the individual pages. When I tried to get the instructions for the monthly projects, I went to the website shown: BLOG.ARTBEADS.COM / HOORAY FOR HANDMADE!
    That address took me to the blog.artbeads.com I downloaded the 2020 calendar again hoping to find the instructions, but I cannot find them!
    Thank you!

1. Reply

Hi, Candy! I’m so sorry for the confusion. That is not a URL, just information about where you can find our Designer Downloads (blog.artbeads.com) and then a cute little saying since we are always excited about handmade jewelry. Debbie is correct, you can type in the project name (for instance, Frosted Lane for January) at Artbeads.com in the search box and you should be able to find the instructions for the piece in our Design Studio.

• Debbie P
    • January 25, 2020

Go to the Artbeads site rather than the blog and search by project name

• Renee
    • January 25, 2020

Nice idea. But the ink in my printer would take it all…. ! Why not offer a small price to order the calendar on your webpage??

• MaryLee
    • January 25, 2020

Thanks so much for this inspiring calendar! I’m going to put it right by my work table. 📅 ❤

• Linda S Smith
    • January 25, 2020

This is a very nice offering! I am VERY interested in the pattern for the Bracelet shown on the JUNE page! Can I buy it ???

1. Reply

Hi Linda! The great thing about this calendar is it features our FREE designs in our Design Studio at Artbeads.com. The one for June is called Rainbow Ombre and you can find free instructions and a supplies list for it here: https://www.artbeads.com/design-studio/rainbow-ombre-russian-spiral-fire-polish-beaded-bracelet/

• Diana Bush
    • January 27, 2020

Thank you so much for the pretty calendar! Love, Love, Love, the snowflake pattern on December page.

3. Reply

Thank you so much.

• Theresa Finnigan
    • February 13, 2020

Love your blends.

• Dona
    • February 13, 2020

Such a great idea for showcasing the different techniques! Thanks for creating this for us!!

• Georgia
    • October 20, 2020

Please send out the 2021 calendar — can’t wait to see it. I love all the designs for 2020.

1. Reply

Hi Georgia! We’re working on a 2021 Calendar. Stay tuned!